Based in Newcastle, New South Wales, our 227,000m2 heavy engineering and shipbuilding site is strategically located with riverfront access and easy access to major land transportation routes.
Situated on the Hunter River, just 14 kilometres from the port of Newcastle, the site has 535 metres of prime river frontage with two ship basins.
It offers key shipbuilding capabilities on the east coast and can provide national and regional clients with a range of integrated services in line with those provided on the west coast of Australia.
Newcastle at a glance:
- 227,000m2 riverfront land holding
- 12,500m2 heavy engineering facilities
- 3,000m2 office building
- 535m of river frontage
- 2 ship basins
- 14km from port of Newcastle
Further development of the site includes plans for:
- new and expanded office complex
- new workshops
- improved laydown area
- new paint and blast facility
- 2,000 tonnes, 90 x 18m shiplift